So this is it. You’ve got your seeds, you’ve got your saucer and you’ve got an enormous amount of enthusiasm. Now you want to begin.
(1) You need to plant your seeds in your saucer (remember, no saucer means you’re disqualified).
(2) You can use cotton wool as your base in the saucer, but if you want to try something more exciting, that’s okay too.
(3) You need to take a picture of your seeds in situ. Next to the seeds on a piece of paper you need to write the codeword. Actually it’s a codephrase. Though the rules forbid any charity fundraising to be done through Cress2013 they do not forbid people from being nice. Therefore, given it is but a week away, the phrase is “Support Children in Need”.
(4) Underneath the codephrase you need to write your Twitter name. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.
(5) Post the picture to me on Twitter. Make sure you use the hashtag #Cress2013. Failure to do so is likely to result in disqualification.
(6) Don’t ask me any questions that have already been covered in the rules. Refresh your memory by re-reading (or reading) the rules (below). Any dumb questions may lead to disqualification.
(7) Extra Cress points may be awarded for including your own face in your photograph. Cress points may be a useful asset when the judges consider disqualification.
(8) I think that’s it, don’t worry if you can’t get this picture in tonight, you’ve got until Saturday at midday (UK time). Failure to have submitted it by then will result in disqualification.